Getaways at Kahler Glen Resort
At Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort almost any recreational activity you wish to enjoy is within reach. Spring, summer and fall, play golf on the scenic 18-hole golf course. During winter, there are over 20 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails that are right outside the front door.
You can enjoy boating, canoeing and fishing on Lake Wenatchee, or go horseback riding at Lake Wenatchee State Park. Nearby Wenatchee National Forest offers great hiking and snowmobile trails. During summer, join the rafters, tubers and kayakers on the Wenatchee River. The Bavarian Village of Leavenworth is only 25 minutes away, full of festivals, food, and tons of other fun activities. Leavenworth has its own ski area, but if you need a bigger mountain, Steven's Pass is only a 25-minute drive away.
Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain view and the long luscious greens and serenity the course offers. The clubhouse includes a full restaurant and bar.
Kahler Glen Getaways Features:
- Wide range of cabins, condos & houses.
- Room to spread out with family & friends.
- Great location and features.
- Easy to find with easy free parking.
- Enjoy all that Lake Wenatchee has to offer year round.
- Comfortable furniture & quality furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets.
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils.
- Many with high speed internet.
Staying in a private Leavenworth Getaway vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Along with other members of our network, we offer quality homes in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.