Getaways at Kahler Glen Resort
At Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort almost any recreational activity you wish to enjoy is within reach. Spring, summer and fall, play golf on the scenic 18-hole golf course. During winter, over 20 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails are right out the front door.
You can enjoy boating, canoeing and fishing on Lake Wenatchee, or go horseback riding at Lake Wenatchee State Park. Nearby Wenatchee National Forest offers great hiking and snowmobile trails. During summer, join the rafters, tubers and kayakers on the Wenatchee River. The Bavarian Village of Leavenworth is only 25 minutes away, full of festivals, food, and tons of other fun activities. Leavenworth has its own ski area, but if you need a bigger mountain, Steven's Pass is only a 25-minute drive to Stevens Pass.
Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain view and the long luscious greens and serenity the course offers. The clubhouse includes a full restaurant and bar.
- Wide range of Cabins, Condos & Houses.
- Room to spread out with family & friends.
- Great locations and features.
- Easy to find, with easy free parking.
- Enjoy all the Bavarian Village has to offer year round.
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets.
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils.
- Many with Hot Tubs and High Speed Internet.
Staying in a private Leavenworth Getaway vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Along with other members of our network we offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.